I have just been awarded the “Honest Scrap Award” by the lovely http://fairyalchemy.blogspot.com/ – this is my first blog award 🙂
I’m not entirely sure what an Honest Scrap Award is, but I would guess that it means that the blogger is a lovely honest person, who works hard at their crafting and giving other people as much enjoyment through their work as they have themselves.
According to the requirements:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link.
2. I must list ten (10) honest things about myself & a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
3. I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers & list their links
4. I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
10 Honest Things About Me
1. I love to try out new crafts though tend to find I’m not very good at them and lose interest really quickly and return to cardmaking.
2. I am a strong believer in spiritualism and mediumship.
3. I spend loads of time on the internet but am useless at replying to emails.
4. I have bred and owned chihuahuas for seventeen years.
5. I try to put on a happy smiley front to everyone I see, but most of the time it’s an act covering up the ‘real me’.
6. At school I spent more time skiving and trying to avoid the bullies than I did doing coursework so got really awful grades.
7. I find talking to male friends easier than talking to female friends… and most of my close friends are male!!
8. I always tend to put everyone else’s thoughts, feelings and needs before myself and my health usually ends up suffering.
9. I am terrified of losing the people closest to me and always wake up in the night having had nightmares that something has happened to my loved ones.
10. I don’t have a lot of faith in my own craft work and don’t accept praise easily. (Lack of confidence?!)
And this award now goes to… (all names are ‘clickable’)
Congratulations to all of the above bloggers and well done to everyone else too, shame I couldn’t award you all!! Keep up the great work everyone!!!
Love Laura xxx